"Key Employment Developments and Issues for 2016"
On April 26, Ken Winkler, Attorney & Shareholder with Berman Fink Van Horn, PC, will be our featured speaker. He has practiced employment law since 1994 and will present "Key Employment Developments and Issues for 2016." Sponsor-Advisor Jeff Berman, Attorney & Partner with Berman Fink Van Horn PC, will host the meeting.
Learn the facts and gain actionable insights for immediate use in your business!
VirtualBoard Sponsor-Advisors share their knowledge and expertise to help member business owners maximize the value of their companies. Only VirtualBoard provides this exceptional opportunity to gain from their experience in a peer-group environment.
Our Sponsor-Advisors include:
- Jeff Berman, Esq., Attorney & Partner, Berman Fink Van Horn, PC
- Don Bravaldo, CPA, Bravaldo Capital Advisors
- Mark DuCharme, DuCharme Communications
- Suzanne Durbin ChFC, GV Financial Advisors
- Jim Eckstein, The Angel Advisors
- Barry Klein, CPA, Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP (BNKJ)
Tuesday, April 26, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. social
Board Meeting Agenda:
• Welcome & Brief Updates
• Lunch and Presentation
• Q & A Discussion
• Recap of Pressing Individual Business Challenges
• Problem Solving for CEO Members with Actionable Feedback from Fellow CEO’s & Professional Advisors
While peer groups are not a new concept, VirtualBoard is a NEW CONCEPT in PEER GROUPS. Think of VirtualBoard as a peer group on steroids. Put the power of VirtualBoard to work for YOUR BUSINESSES!
What could participation in VirtualBoard mean to the SUCCESS of YOUR COMPANY? Find out for yourself by ATTENDING our NEXT MEETING.
If you would like to receive additional information about VirtualBoard, please CLICK HERE.