VirtualBoard, a unique peer organization that helps entrepreneurs, CEO’s and business owners maximize the value and efficiency of their companies, will conduct its next Atlanta meeting on April 26, 2016.
Jeff Berman, Esq., Attorney & Shareholder with Berman Fink Van Horn PC will host the meeting. More information will be made available regarding the topic of the presentation. You won’t want to miss this talk. Learn the facts and gain actionable insights for immediate use in your business!
VirtualBoard Sponsor-Advisors include: Jeff Berman, Esq., Attorney & Shareholder, Berman Fink Van Horn PC, Don Bravaldo, CPA & Partner, Bravaldo Capital Advisors; Mark DuCharme, President, DuCharme Communications; Suzanne Durbin, ChFC® & Partner, GV Financial Advisors; Jim Ecksteim, Partner, The Angel Advisors; and Barry Klein, CPA & Partner, Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP (BNKJ).
Attendance is open to VirtualBoard members, sponsor-advisors and invited guests.
- What: VirtualBoard Atlanta
- When: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Social Hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Information: CLICK HERE.
VirtualBoard generates REAL VALUE for business owners by capitalizing on the synergistic power of a board of directors. Here are FIVE WAYS that VirtualBoard would ADD VALUE for you and your business:
- Business-owners leverage each other’s diverse range of experience and knowledge.
- Professional sponsor-advisors share their invaluable expertise and insight to help boost your business.
- Targeted, actionable advice means practical solutions for your most pressing business challenges.
- Personal accountability that leads to greater performance and clarity to focus upon key issues.
- Bi-monthly, one-on-one executive coaching sessions that assure owners make the best possible decisions which result in the improved value and efficiency of their business.
What could VirtualBoard mean to YOUR SUCCESS and the success of YOUR BUSINESS? To find out, please CLICK HERE.