VirtualBoard, a unique peer organization that helps entrepreneurs, CEO’s and business owners maximize the value and efficiency of their companies, will conduct its next Atlanta meeting on October 21, 2015.
Jim Eckstein will present a thought-provoking presentation entitled “Standing on the Precipice.” You won’t want to miss this talk about taking the next step. Learn the facts and gain actionable insights for immediate use in your business!
VirtualBoard Sponsor-Advisors include: Don Bravaldo, CPA & Partner, Bravaldo Capital Advisors; Mark DuCharme, President, DuCharme Communications; Suzanne Durbin, ChFC® & Partner, GV Financial Advisors; Jim Ecksteim, Partner, The Angel Advisors; and Barry Klein, CPA & Partner, Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP (BNKJ).
Attendance is open to VirtualBoard members, sponsor-advisors and invited guests.
- What: VirtualBoard Atlanta
- When: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Social Hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Information: CLICK HERE.
VirtualBoard generates REAL VALUE for business owners by capitalizing on the synergistic power of a board of directors. Here are FIVE WAYS that VirtualBoard would ADD VALUE for you and your business:
- Business-owners leverage each other’s diverse range of experience and knowledge.
- Professional sponsor-advisors share their invaluable expertise and insight to help boost your business.
- Targeted, actionable advice means practical solutions for your most pressing business challenges.
- Personal accountability that leads to greater performance and clarity to focus upon key issues.
- Bi-monthly, one-on-one executive coaching sessions that assure owners make the best possible decisions which result in the improved value and efficiency of their business.
What could VirtualBoard mean to YOUR SUCCESS and the success of YOUR BUSINESS? To find out, please CLICK HERE.