VirtualBoard, a unique peer organization that helps entrepreneurs, CEO’s and business owners maximize the value and efficiency of their companies, will conduct its next Atlanta meeting on August 19, 2015.
Don Bravado, CPA & Managing Partner with Bravado Capital Advisors, is the host and featured speaker. He will present "Anatomy of a Successful Exit," a CASE HISTORY that showcases the business owner’s SUCCESSFUL EXIT from a specialty chemical company. He will also share an UPDATE on the current M&A MARKETPLACE.
VirtualBoard Sponsor-Advisors include: Don Bravaldo, CPA & Partner, Bravaldo Capital Advisors; Mark DuCharme, President, DuCharme Communications; Suzanne Durbin, ChFC® & Partner, GV Financial Advisors; Jim Ecksteim, Partner, The Angel Advisors; Barry Klein, CPA & Partner, Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP (BNKJ); Rhys Wilson, Partner & Co-Leader, Mergers & Acquisitions, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
Attendance is open to VirtualBoard members, sponsor-advisors and invited guests.
- What: VirtualBoard Atlanta
- When: Wednesday, August 19, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Social Hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Information: CLICK HERE.
VirtualBoard generates REAL VALUE for business owners by capitalizing on the synergistic power of a board of directors. Here are FIVE WAYS that VirtualBoard would ADD VALUE for you and your business:
- Business-owners leverage each other’s diverse range of experience and knowledge.
- Professional sponsor-advisors share their invaluable expertise and insight to help boost your business.
- Targeted, actionable advice means practical solutions for your most pressing business challenges.
- Personal accountability that leads to greater performance and clarity to focus upon key issues.
- Bi-monthly, one-on-one executive coaching sessions that assure owners make the best possible decisions which result in the improved value and efficiency of their business.
What could VirtualBoard mean to YOUR SUCCESS and the success of YOUR BUSINESS? To find out, please CLICK HERE.