VirtualBoard, a unique peer organization that helps entrepreneurs, CEO’s and business owners maximize the value and efficiency of their companies, has set June 24, 2015, as the date of its next Atlanta meeting.
Rhys Wilson, Partner and Co-Leader, Mergers & Acquisitions with Nelson, Mullins, Riley & Scarborough LLC of Bravado Capital Advisors, will be the host and featured speaker at the meeting. He will present valuable information for business owners from his perspective in the M&A industry. More details will be made available concerning the presentation.
VirtualBoard Sponsor-Advisors include: Don Bravaldo, CPA, Bravaldo Capital Advisors; Mark DuCharme, DuCharme Communications; Suzanne Durbin, ChFC®, GV Financial Advisors; Jim Ecksteim, Partner, The Angel Advisors; Barry Klein, CPA & Partner, Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP (BNKJ); and Rhys Wilson, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
Attendance is open to VirtualBoard members, sponsor-advisors and invited guests.
- What: VirtualBoard Atlanta
- When: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Social Hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
VirtualBoard generates REAL VALUE for business owners by capitalizing on the synergistic power of a board of directors. Here are FIVE WAYS that VirtualBoard would ADD VALUE for you and your business:
- Business-owners leverage each other’s diverse range of experience and knowledge.
- Professional sponsor-advisors share their invaluable expertise and insight to help boost your business.
- Targeted, actionable advice means practical solutions for your most pressing business challenges.
- Personal accountability that leads to greater performance and clarity to focus upon key issues.
- Bi-monthly, one-on-one executive coaching sessions that assure owners make the best possible decisions which result in the improved value and efficiency of their business.
What could VirtualBoard mean to YOUR SUCCESS and the success of YOUR BUSINESS? To find out, please contact me.